Councilman Jesus Tundidor has served the residents of Hialeah with integrity and effectiveness. He has kept the promises he made in 2019 and achieved the following accomplishments:
- Opposed tax increases
- Provided excellent constituent services to over 3,000 residents & small businesses
- Fought to enhance the quality of life within our community
- Approved additional police officers to keep our city safe
- Raised funds for scholarships benefiting the students in Hialeah
- Distributed thousands of pounds of food and essentials during the peak of the pandemic
- Always puts Hialeah first!
RE-ELECT JESUS TUNDIDOR
Make a Donation Show your support.
Make checks payable and mail to:
Jesus Tundidor Campaign
5901 SW 74th Street, Suite 400
Miami, FL 33143
Maximum contribution allowed under Florida’s campaign finance law is $1,000 per individual person, corporate entity, and/or Political Committee.
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.